Monday, January 20, 2014

Hes 2!!!!!!




How is that even possible?!  Our lives sure have changed over the past two years.  There have been a few up and downs, but definitely way more ups!  We are so proud of the little boy that Westin is growing up to be.  

Here is a really quick recap of some of the major highlights of Westins past year.


  • -Started to feed himself
  • -Talks like crazy
  • -Loves to dance
  • -Went to Baltimore for a 2 week PT session at one of the top spinal cord injury clinics in the country.
  • -Learned to walk with and without his AFOS
  • -Switched children's hospitals

I know there are a ton more I just cant think of any today!  Must be because its so cold out! We are sooo ready for spring!

Reguardless we are soo blessed.  There are days when I am sad for him but then I just need to remember hes not sad so why should I be.  We will get through no matter what is thrown out way one way or another!


No comments: